HOW CAN I MAKE A DEPOSIT?
Deposits are simple*
- Leaving your equipment out (1 KG = 1 Burpee) This includes bags / shoes in the member area – minimum = 20 Burpees – ie Bands, abmats, 2.5kg weights etc.
- Arriving late to class – 1 Minute = 10 Burpees
- Booking in and not turning up – 100 Burpees
- Walking through the gym while a session is running = 20 Burpees
- Not knowing someones name = 20 Burpees
HOW CAN I MAKE WITHDRAWALS FROM THE BURPEE BANK?
Withdrawals can be done at the close of every class – there is a minimum withdrawal of 20 Burpees.
CHARITY OF THE MONTH.
You can also withdraw burpees by donating a $1 for every 10 Burpees you have into the charity of the month.
BURPEE INTEREST RATE %.
Like all good credit systems, the Burpee Bank offers a generous 20% interest rate. Interest on Burpees are added every Monday to all uncompleted burpees on the board.
IS ANYONE ABOVE THE BURPEE BANK?
No – We encourage all members of CFU to enforce this law with fellow members, and coaches!
CAN BURPEES BE TRADED?
No, its a burpee not currency – duh!
*Please note this list is not exhaustive and only includes some of the most common infractions – CFU Coaching staff reserve the right to allocate burpees as they please.